Welcome to the Trine University Online Financial Aid System
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View and download forms needed to complete your financial aid file
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
New Password Security Requirements
New password requirements will be in effect soon and your password will expire every 60 days. If your password does not meet the new requirements you will be prompted to change your password to conform to these new security standards when attempting to log in.
- Minimum character length is nine (9)
- At least one Upper and one Lower case
- At least one number
- At least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You must have a financial aid and/or a student record already established at Trine University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001839, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy of your FAFSA.
If you have not applied for admission and been accepted into Trine University then you can complete an online application for admission at www.trine.edu. Be sure to send in copies of your officical high school transcripts with cumulative GPA and a test score from either the ACT or SAT. If you are a transfer student then you will need to send in official copies of all college transcripts in addition to the official high school transcript.
Once we receive all of your information from both of these applications and you are officially accepted into a degree seeking program at our school, we will send you an award notification.
If you have any questions about FAFSA or financial aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1.800.347.4878.
If you are an CGPS student and have questions about financial aid contact Carling Belknap at email@example.com or toll free at 1.877.294.4878.