Welcome to the Trine University Online Financial Aid System
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View a list of documents we have received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View and download forms needed to complete your financial aid file
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Upload Items
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
Password Security Requirements
Passwords will expire every 60 days. If your password expires you will be prompted to change your password to conform to these security standards when attempting to log in.
- Minimum character length is nine (9)
- At least one Upper and one Lower case
- At least one number
- At least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You must have a financial aid and/or a student record already established at Trine University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001839, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy of your FAFSA.
If you have not applied for admission to Trine University you can complete an admission application.
Upon being officially admitted into a degree seeking program at our school, an award notification is sent.
Any questions about FAFSA or financial aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1.800.347.4878.
TrineOnLine students with questions about financial aid contact Carling Belknap at email@example.com or toll free at 1.877.294.4878.